JOIN OUR TEAM- SIGNING BONUS – Based out of Boston, MA.
C. White Marine has been servicing Marine Construction, Bridge Construction & Pile Driving needs in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine since 1994 with professionalism and focus on safety. We are seeking qualified, motivated and safety conscious individuals with Marine Construction and Pile Driving experience (Minimum of 2 years preferred). LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE-NO RELOCATION PROVIDED.
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Certification required.
- Ability to obtain a Transportation Workers Identification Credentials (TWIC) required.
- Certified Signal Person and Qualified Rigger preferred.
- Welding skills a plus.
- Excellent benefits including 401(k), Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, FSA/HSA & Paid Vacation/Holiday and EAP.
- Salary commensurate with experience, certifications and licenses.
- Experienced applicants only please.
- No phone calls please.
- Drug Screening Employer
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Employer Job Type: Full-time, year round, not per diem position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Since being in business since 1994, C. White Marine Inc. has grown into a well-respected and reputable member of the New England area’s marine construction pile driving and bridge rehabilitation market by putting customer satisfaction first on the list of every project. C. White Marine has a proven track record of completing projects on time and on budget while adhering to exceptionally high small business concern with a team oriented culture and offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com